Penne Rigate is a thin tube pasta with sharp diagonally cut ends, which resemble the end of a quill pen. These tubes are perfect for holding tasty pockets of KISSINO Pasta Sauce. The classic preparation of breaded chicken will have you coming back for bite after bite.
- 1 pkg. penne rigate
- 1 yellow pepper (sliced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- KISSINO Pasta Sauce (any flavor)
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced and grilled
- Parsley and basil
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Saute pepper, onion and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Stir in chicken, pasta sauce, basil and parsley and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over the penne rigate.