This hearty casserole is a great meal to share with friends and family. We recommend you be generous with the cheese and sauce!
- 1 lb mild italian sausage
- Provolone cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- KISSINO Classic Marinara or KISSINO Puttanesca
- Dice the onion and set aside.
- Cut the italian sausages into 1 inch chunks.
- Cover the bottom of a skillet with olive oil and add the onions until liquid appears.
- Add the Italian sausage to the onions and continue to saute until sausage is cooked.
- Remove from the heat and pour ingredients into a casserole dish.
- Cover with provolone cheese and bake at 350˚ until the cheese begins to brown.
- Serve with grilled asparagus, broccoli or mushrooms.